Commission it is a trading name for Commission it Limited, of 105 Heathwood Gardens, London, SE7 8ET. In these terms and conditions, the following definitions apply: ‘We’ or ‘Us’ or ‘Commission it’ means Commission it Limited t/a Commission it. ‘You’, means the person whose name and address is stated on the Buyers Registration Form or Order Form or Quotation Request Form, or a user of the website as the case may be or a ‘Supplier’. ‘Buyer’ means a person who has registered with Us as a potential purchaser of a service or items, ‘Supplier’ means a party that is able to make or supply those service or items.
Overview of Services
- We operate the websites at & https://www.commissionit.co.uk (‘Website’) and operate a supplier research, quote request and affiliate partners model, which allows communication between Buyers and Suppliers. To use the service, a Buyer submits an online enquiry (‘request’) by completing and submitting an online request Form calling us or sending an email, and the service operates to all Buyers shortlist and contact a range of Suppliers who may submit bids (‘Bids’) to fulfil the Request. To use the quote request service, a Buyer requests a no-obligation quote (‘Quotation’) by submitting an online Quotation Request Form or making an enquiry, and the service operates to contact a range of Suppliers who may give indicative quotations.
- A Buyer’s registration details must be up to date on at the time that an Request is submitted in the service.
We act as Your agent
- In our quote request services, We operate to an agency model. This means that We will act as Your agent to locate potential Suppliers for the requirement as described or allow you to shortlist your own Suppliers in Your Quote Request Form (‘Your requirement’). We search for Suppliers to match Your requirement, and we pass on to You pricing and other information given to Us by any Suppliers who state that they can match (or nearly match) Your requirement. We merely act as Your introduction agent, passing on Your contact details to any Suppliers who may be able to provide You with a quotation for Your requirement. In each case, our only obligation to You is to seek to provide such a service.
- None of the information regarding services or items or other information posted on our website, nor any Bids or Quotations which You receive through our services constitutes an offer or invitation to treat made by Commission it with respect to any requirement.
All contracts for purchase are with the Supplier
- Any contract for the purchase which results from our services will be between You and the relevant Supplier. This means that there are additional terms and conditions governing that contract as each Supplier will have its own terms and conditions relating to the service. You should make sure that You read those terms and conditions, and it is Your responsibility to request a copy of them from the relevant Supplier. Because the contract for the purchase of the service/items is between You and the Supplier, any queries or concerns relating to the service/items and its delivery should be addressed to them and not to us. Commission it will of course assist You with contacting the Supplier if You wish, but it is not our responsibility to do so.
Commission it Pricing
- Any Prices and other prices stated on the Website or communicated directly to You by Commission it (orally or in writing) are prices as stated from Suppliers, prices based on previous deals we may have actually achieved, discounts we believe to be available or a discount we would hope to achieve. The Price is not guaranteed and we do not warrant any supplier is able or willing to supply at these prices. We will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in that pricing information. We are not representing to You that we will be able to procure a Supplier to supply at that price. Unless stated otherwise, prices are stated in UK pounds sterling. In some cases pricing will be based against foreign currency and will only be the price based on that foreign currency at the time of publishing.
Responsibility for Bids and Quotations rests with the Supplier
- Bids and Quotations are the responsibility of the individual Suppliers who submit or supply them, We cannot be responsible for inaccuracies or misleading information given to You by Suppliers with respect to availability, pricing, delivery dates, or any other information provided by them. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to also receive competitive offers from suppliers unconnected and not registered with Commission it.
- All Bids and Quotations are subject to availability, and delivery dates stated are estimated and approximate.
Provision of personal information etc
- By placing an order or accepting a Quotation, You are expressly authorising us to provide Suppliers with Your requirement and contact information (your personal email & telephone number will only be provided if you authorise it). Suppliers can contact You through our system or you can contact them directly.
- You undertake to Us that the personal/business and contact details You give Us whilst using Commission it’s services are correct.
Liability of Commission it
- You acknowledge that due to the nature of the Internet, access to the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We accept no responsibility for this.
- Whilst we make reasonable enquiries of our registered Suppliers, and have procedures in place to monitor and ban Suppliers who do not satisfy our criteria, we make no guarantee as to the credit worthiness, existence, identity or ability to supply of any of our Suppliers.
- We may be liable to You only if a court finds that damage suffered by You has resulted from (1) our negligence, fraud or wilful default in carrying out our duties as Your agent as set out above, (2) a misrepresentation by Us of important information, or (3) a breach by Us of this contract or a relevant law. In the absence of any of these, you may not claim against Commission it (or any officer or employee or duly authorised agent of Commission it) to recover any damage suffered in connection with this contract.
Identity of Suppliers is Confidential
- It is a term of this contract that all information regarding the identity of our Suppliers remains totally confidential. For the avoidance of doubt our suppliers can be any organisation that agrees to supply you with a service/item through Commission it or any supplier we introduce you to other than our affiliate shopping partners. You may not disclose to any other person the identity of or any details of a Supplier without our written consent to do so. In addition, it is a term of this contract that if you use the quote request service, You shall disclose to Commission it upon request the identity of the supplier of any service/item you purchase within 6 months of requesting the quotation, (whether or not such supplier is one of Our Suppliers).
- It is intended that these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Us and You.
- Any notice served on You in connection with this contract may be served personally or be left at the latest address given by You in Your Buyers Registration Form, Order Form or Quotation Request Form, or may be sent by first class post to such address. Commission it will accept service delivered personally or sent by first class post at our registered office. If served by first class post, notices shall be deemed to have been received 5 business days after they are postmarked.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We will act as Your selling Agent to refer to you potential buyers for the service/product You sell.
- We will not be held responsible for any inaccuracies in the quotation you provide (Including inaccuracies in pricing or errors in our technology). If the price you quote is based on prior to purchase.
- If a bid/offer made by you is accepted by a potential buyer, you will receive an email confirming the buyer’s intent to purchase. If you then confirm your bid/offer at this stage via our website, the bid/offer made by you is final and this constitutes an offer to sell to the buyer the service/product which is the subject of the bid. By supplying through our company or signing up as a supplier via our website You agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- You are required to hold the product/service for sale on the terms set out in your bid/offer for a period of 24 hours from the time you confirm the bid/offer.
- Buyers will purchase the service/product from you on your terms and conditions of sale. You expressly acknowledge that the contract for sale is between You and the Buyer and that Commission it has no responsibility or liability thereunder whatsoever. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Buyers will have the right to reject the offer should the details/specification differ from what You quoted Commission it.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- Commission it reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and they shall take effect immediately upon being posted on the Website. By using the Website after such time, You are indicating Your agreement to the new terms and conditions as posted.
Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
By submitting an Order or by requesting a Quotation through on our Website or Selling though our service or by using our website, You are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms and Conditions or the practices of Commission it or it’s Website contact us by sending us an emailing to email@example.com
This document was last updated on 16 November 2018