Our makers are known as Approved Key Partners (details here), in order to become an Approved Key Partner, makers have to agree to abide by our Code of Conduct.
When you commission any works through Commissionit, you can be assured that we and any makers we introduce you to agree to the following:
- To aiming to achieve and maintain the highest possible standards of quality, workmanship and service & professionalism.
- To operate in an environmentally, ethically, and commercially sustainable manner when possible.
- To provide an honest, transparent & competitive service.
- To be responsible for the actions of all staff including any sub-contractors.
- To use trained staff and invest in staff training and development.
- To keep clients up-to-date with the progress of each project adequately.
- To maintain a professional and courteous approach at all times including looking to resolve any disputes promptly to the client’s satisfaction.
- To adhere with the Commissionit dispute resolution process.